Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rum?? :D

If coolers are needed, I know I have one large one and one medium. Just let me know if they need to be brought.

Debi

It's a big cooler Jeff, mainly I need you to fill it with ice, since you have my keys to the school :) I can ask my mom if maybe she could meet up with you after school by the door close to the ice machine, and you can fill it up and put it back in her car/van. I'll have room in my truck to get it out there, but I don't have keys to get to the ice anymore, and I don't really want to drive in anyways Friday night to get ice, I won't be leaving Orlandot ill around 4 or 5 and wnat to relax Friday night :)

See.....
You just are out there in the Ozone , waiting , waiting , waiting ... (etc ... )
Then you see the MAGIC WORD

(rum)

And you POUNCE !!!! :D

DaFool:
Sorry to make you and Mania update the 1st post so many times. I guess I'll have to return Mania's 85's to the shop and er , uh ... (thinks a minute)
Er.........
OK , it's Monday and my brain has had a long day. (sigh) :dork2:

JaJa:
Btw: A long hose is easy to use. Just keep Wrapping it around your neck until you feel a nice SQUEEZE. When you turn blue , that's enought wrapping. Guarenteed NOT to be trippped over. :rofl3:

One Over-Nitrogenated Beano

I am back in Florida, My son-in-law got the campsite for his larger camper. I believe these sites are near the store. We got site 30, what ever that means. We will be there Friday during the day (he is coming from Ft. Pierce) sometime. I know to bring RUM, will watch for the list of other things to bring.

Looking forward to meeting new people. Jeano, is the rental car of Mania still up for the wreck dive???:rofl3::rofl3:

The time is getting nearer!

JaJa:
Btw: A long hose is easy to use. Just keep Wrapping it around your neck until you feel a nice SQUEEZE. When you turn blue , that's enought wrapping. Guarenteed NOT to be trippped over. :rofl3:

One Over-Nitrogenated Beano

Well, I think you are pulling my leg, telling me exactly what NOT to do, I know better than that! I just need to do the opposite, and I'll be ok!

*wraps hose around ankles*

No No ... Do NOT wrap around the ankles.
Well , come to think of it , makes a nice place for your buddy to get at it.
(OOA around the feets , me thinks)

It appers Mania is riding up with (Jenny)? and I wouldn't EVEN DARE to do anything to , er , You get my drift.
They'd find me tied up at the GR sign. :11::shakehead:

Da Beano

P.S. If ANYONE wants to do some karsting on Friday , I should be there around
4-5 PM. Both sets of 85's (Mine and Mania's will be filled.

It's a big cooler Jeff, mainly I need you to fill it with ice, since you have my keys to the school :) I can ask my mom if maybe she could meet up with you after school by the door close to the ice machine, and you can fill it up and put it back in her car/van. I'll have room in my truck to get it out there, but I don't have keys to get to the ice anymore, and I don't really want to drive in anyways Friday night to get ice, I won't be leaving Orlando till around 4 or 5 and want to relax Friday night :)

Don't worry about it. I'm sure I can get it all to fit...

BTW I corrected your spelling mistakes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom