Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Da Jeano
Many, many thanks. Da Fool has the waiver for me.

See you guys very soon

Mania

I'm in w/ a guest.

I will be coming up Friday After work however we can’t camp so we are going to stay in a hotel. I like to stop by and say hi to everyone on Friday evening however I'm not sure they will let us in to stop by and say hi without paying an entrance fee.

Anyone plan on doing a night dive on Friday night? Is it even an option?

You can dive at night there. However, if you wish to dive in the Ballroom at night, they ask that you first dive it during the day. Personally, I most likely won't be in diving trim much after dark on Friday. I don't know that they would let you in without paying on Friday, unless MAYBE if you were to prepay for Saturday's diving, and then asked if it would be alright to come on back. I cannot in any way guarantee that they would be receptive to that, though.

Glad to hear that you are joining us, Rancehood.

Er , not in Diving Trim? :confused:
Uh-oh.
Am I THE ONLY ONE that just likes to dive ??? !!!!
(gads)

Kids these days. (sigh)

Mama Jean :D :rofl3:

P.S. Any up for a Nite-Time Karst excursion.
Hmmm...knowing this crowd , I wouldn't even lay money on it.

OKAY , I've been working since 8 AM yesterday morning...Er , that makes 16 HOURS straight!!! (EEK)
No wonder I'm punchy.
And you think us Computer Dinosaur Geeks don't work.
That was my thought. (slap)

Forgive me all if I have offended certain parties in Offensive ways. :popcorn::no

Me thinks Jean needs to suck some compressed air.

Me thinks Jean needs to suck some compressed air.

Ooooo.....
You got that right , my friend :D

Da Bean

I got a call from Ginnie Springs yesterday confirming our reservation.

They mentioned that the river is still rather clear, so we should be in for a nice drift dive.

Just think, in 336 hours from now, I will be sitting around a campfire communing with Jenny and Dennis and Roxanne and Brian and telling totally untrue stories about Jean and bashing lawyers and engineers and savoring the flavor of the afternoon's dives.

I can't wait!

I bought some more crab meat for crab patties, also bringing the s'mores fixin's, a couple pounds of cooked bacon, crumbled into bits for the omlettes and some rum. :wink:
How many noobs do we have, and are they aware they need to bring a bottle of rum??
Looking forward to hanging with ya too, David.

Remind me to make a "need someone to bring these items" list tomorrow night. I am too tired tonight.

David
We will check this thread when we return from our trip out west.
We will be back in Florida on Oct !6 and will try to fill some of the missing items.

Also since the event is so close maybe a thread to let folks know about this event on the main conch page would be good. I dont think everyone looks at the trips/marketplace page.

We cant wait to see everyone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom