Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gibby, what was that part about coaxing? The only thing that can coax me is money and women, so have fun with that.

Mojospos is a woman.....but I think she said something 'bout being married.....

And, I offered to letp eople borrow your tanks if they paid for the fill :) If you don't want to, you don't have to let people use your tanks, but I figured you could probably loan out one or two for two days if people paid you for the fill. I've borrowed tanks before from various SB'ers and it's really nice when you don't have your own. Now I have my own.....if I had more, I'd loan them out to people myself! But alas, I had to pay tuition and books....

I could have bought a nice set of doubles with the money I spent on books Where's the sobbing emoticon?!? :sob:

I could have had a couple of steel 130's with what I paid for books last semester. Over the year, probably a dry suit and toys. :cry:

Jeano
If you can rent doubles for me I would be very grateful (BTW I send you a PM :D)

Mania

Mojospos is a woman.....but I think she said something 'bout being married.....:

Yeah, married, two kids who constantly are :catfight:!!! To much luggage for the younger crowd; but hey, it's my luggage and I'll carry it with a smile. :D Couldn't ask for a prettier set either.

Debi :turtle:

Jeano
If you can rent doubles for me I would be very grateful (BTW I send you a PM :D)

Mania

Mania:
I saw the PM !!!
And I will get you a set , fer sure ... :D
(Makes it easier that way)

Jeano Beano

P.S. I will be travelling back Florida from Gaithersburg Md on Friday Morning/Afternoon at the start of the MegaDive.
I will get the doubles to you ASAP !!!!

Da Jeano - you are great!!!!!
I'm landidng in Miami 18th October. Staying with Jenny and coming to Ginnie with her and Hermit. If we pack everything in one car - which I think we should. But when - I don't know. One thing I know - I have to make Jenny a second diver on my rented car :D:D:D

Mania

Cool! I get to be a car diver! :D
Lookin' forward to seeing ya again Mania!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom