Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Da Jeano - you are great!!!!!
I'm landidng in Miami 18th October. Staying with Jenny and coming to Ginnie with her and Hermit. If we pack everything in one car - which I think we should. But when - I don't know. One thing I know - I have to make Jenny a second diver on my rented car :D:D:D

Mania

Mania: OH this is a er , uh , kind of an obvious question.
You want 32Nitrox in dem dere doublie thingies?
I mean , I could bring them to you empty , but er ... :rofl3:
I think filled would be a good thang.

Da Bean

Polish Vodka is so much better than cheap Amerian fizzy yellow beer. :wink:

Mojospos is a woman.....but I think she said something 'bout being married.....

And, I offered to letp eople borrow your tanks if they paid for the fill :) If you don't want to, you don't have to let people use your tanks, but I figured you could probably loan out one or two for two days if people paid you for the fill. I've borrowed tanks before from various SB'ers and it's really nice when you don't have your own. Now I have my own.....if I had more, I'd loan them out to people myself! But alas, I had to pay tuition and books....

I could have bought a nice set of doubles with the money I spent on books Where's the sobbing emoticon?!? :sob:

Gibby, I'm just giving you a hard time. I am more than happy to let people borrow tanks and other gear. Mojospos, for example, is borrowing a lot of the extra gear that I really don't use, like a reg, weight, fins, mask, snorkel, and your BC.

Looks like I'm gonna make it. If my shift does'nt change I'm there. Hopefully the wife and kid will tag along. Is this going to be a cook for yourself our are we going to do any group meals?
back40

Greetings!

Any cavern instructors available starting Saturday afternoon does anyone know? Anyone want to take the course starting then?

I've been reading the thread and I happen to be flying in to Tampa at 11:15 sat. morning and dang I'm thinking about diverting myself for a day or two if I may join in? I feel the lure of learning/doing something new (ain't never been in one of them thar springs before but EANX told me I'd like it - met him and a few other area folks when visiting about a year ago)! I'm usually an open, warm water diver. Oh and I like to drink too! I make one fantastic rum punch kinda drink we call Myra's Special MaiTai! Uhm, I'd be arriving sans camping equipment however. But did I mention I make kick butt MaiTai's?

Myra

This sounds like fun!
What should I bring for group eats/drinks? What's the cost for camping/diving?

This sounds like fun!
What should I bring for group eats/drinks? What's the cost for camping/diving?

$27 a day to dive, something like $20 a night to camp. It's outrageously ridiculous. But we only do it twice a year. :) If you come Saturday morning and dive all day Saturday, and camp Saturdya night and leave Sunday night, you'll only be out $50.

marchand--sounds like a plan. We can make a run up to CE during lunch or something to re-fill your "arsenal" :)

Cool! I get to be a car diver! :D
Lookin' forward to seeing ya again Mania!

CAR DIVER
oh boy, does this mean we can take Mania's rental car into the ballroom a piece at a time. :rofl3:This should be fun. Jeano was watching her car the last time I was there, it had been suggested her car to be the wreck dive:rofl3: in the ballroom.

CAR DIVER
oh boy, does this mean we can take Mania's rental car into the ballroom a piece at a time.

Gee, can you talk to Dolar Rent a car before?
:D
just to make sure they are OK with it.
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom