Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So glad that Mania will be able to wear the grass skirt and coconut bra!!!

i miss you guys...and i'm really sorry not to get to meet mania this trip...

jameson, my friend deanne, and i went to the raleigh area and had a slumber party fri night. we heard jill heinerth talk & went to a 'yay, wedding!' party for charlie j & kristi hager (now johnson, but that's her board name). they met on sb & got married july 3. aaaanyway, i told you that to tell you this...

though we might not make it to the megadive, we are talking about all three of us (me, deanne, and baby jameson) coming to nfl for a long weekend or short week in the next few months. the slumber party wasn't too difficult & he did well, so we'll see...

Can I borrow some tanks from someone? I have two 100s but if I want to avoid wearing a phoenix and a shell bra, I'm gonna need another few hundred cubic feet in order to not break Ginnie's 2/3 rule for the ballroom..... :D

Gibby, you can always borrow some tanks from me.
As long as you return them filled :wink:

Gibby, you can always borrow some tanks from me.
As long as you return them filled :wink:
Filled with.....? Vodka or rum? What's that about an O2 scrubbing?
Step 1) Empty air from tank
Step 2) Remove valve
Step 3) Fill tank with beverage of choice
Step 4) Utilize spare tank as "During Dive Hydration Device"
Step 5) Continue using tank as "Surface Interval Hydration Device"
Step 6) Refill empty "Hydration Device" for return trip home by owner of said tank
Step 7) Notice how many OTHER divers are suddenly willing to loan you their spare tanks on future dives.

I will bring a BIG SMILE, a couple of men and some booze. On the real note, please let me know if anything is needed and I will surely GRAB it.

Filled with.....? Vodka or rum? What's that about an O2 scrubbing?

Well, the alcohol would promote good drying, right? So after hydroing a tank, one should fill them with high proof....beverage....then the dive club can have a 80ger!

And we all get nice, dry tanks in the end!

Well Y'all. I don' do the camping thing but a couple of us might want to come up for a day to dive a little. Is that acceptable or is this a camping only thing?

I do prefer wiskey

Well Y'all. I don' do the camping thing but a couple of us might want to come up for a day to dive a little. Is that acceptable or is this a camping only thing?

We might be able to grant a special variance in your case. A bottle of rum would suffice as a thank you gift.:D

Seriously, come on up. We usually have several day trippers show.

BTW... rum is payable to me. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom