Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Da Fool: Thankies , Thankies , Thankies !!!! :D :D :D
Only you and I know what this post is about... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Da Bean

:rofl3:

So is there any interest in roasting dogs and marshmallows Saturday night? We could start several smaller fires around the general area of the main fire, as it is usually to hot to get that close to.

I'll be there, and i can bring just about anything camping related.

scubafool, i'm working on getting that lp 120 back from a friend. should have it back in time for you to look at.

Hi all... Long time no talk to. I have been getting in very few dives but hope to get back in the groove again. I am trying to make arrangements to get involved with the megadive this year. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I would love to see you all again. Lots to catch up on.... and I got the rum tote although I might have to refill some of the bottles!
Love to all and hope to see you soon.
Mardie

cool Beans Mardie! Will be good to see you again!

cool Beans Mardie! Will be good to see you again!

Ah come on... it's all about the rum tote!

Ah come on... it's all about the rum tote!

No , I DON'T HIT the rum tote , so for me to say:

It will be JUST WONDERFUL to see you again , I can say that with
no JEST at all ... :D

Da Bean

P.S. As for the others , well , er ... Nevermind ... I Feel the quicksand around my feet right now. :11:

Mardie, it would be just awesome if you were to be able to make it! And I don't drink rum. Besides, Mania is bringing vodka.

But I think that you have it pegged. With Jenny, it's all about the rum.

So Jenny, you HAVE burned the grass skirt, haven't you?

The grass skirt is a phoenix! I have reason to believe it has risen from the ashes. (Or was saved from a burning the last time.) I also have reason to believe the coconut bra may be joined by a seashell bra and another grass skirt! Then again, it may have all been a rum induced nightmare brought on by traumatic events at a previous megadive. Yep, may have been just a BAAd dream.

Can I borrow some tanks from someone? I have two 100s but if I want to avoid wearing a phoenix and a shell bra, I'm gonna need another few hundred cubic feet in order to not break Ginnie's 2/3 rule for the ballroom..... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom