Fall 2009 MoCal Meet & Greet Planning Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi. Maureen from Fresno. New diver with 17 dives and just got a personal trainer to get me in much better shape for shore dives. At age 53 I need all the stamina I can get.
Can I come to the M& G just to get aquainted and eat lunch or dinner with everyone? Wouldnt want to hold anyone up on a shore dive if the terrain is difficult for me to get my gear up and down the shore.
Also, could I get specific directions off Hwy to the meet at Lovers Point? and if I do decide to dive...how many tanks do I need to bring?
I would really like to attend and meet some divers.....
maureen

Hi Maureen,

Of course you are welcome to come! I hope you can make it!

There are many different skill levels & we'll partner up there, so no worries slowing anyone down. Check out post #14 & #21 on this thread for a map and directions!

Look forward to meeting you!

Yup, we're still on for the 5th. I'm looking forward to it! See you all next weekend. :)

I'm in. It'll be a big b-day for me (the 3-0) so I expect someone to order up the rocking vis and gorgeous photo ops (bring on the nudis!). Can't wait to meet some of you guys (and gals)!!

Cheers,
Kat

How many divers are planning to show?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom