Extender for the sunnto transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OldNSalty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got my sunnto in the mail and I was going to put the transmitter on a SEA4 first stage but the transmitter is so wide at the base that it kind of blocks the other ports. It looks like if I had some type of spacer on the HP port that I could get the other hoses in their ports.

Has anyone had a problem like this and do you know if they make a spacer/adapter?

Thanks

I just got my sunnto in the mail and I was going to put the transmitter on a SEA4 first stage but the transmitter is so wide at the base that it kind of blocks the other ports. It looks like if I had some type of spacer on the HP port that I could get the other hoses in their ports.

Has anyone had a problem like this and do you know if they make a spacer/adapter?

Thanks

Dive Gear Express sells such an adaptor, its $18. Go to their site and its under "Regulators" and then "Adaptors and Special fittings".

Adapter: Mini-SPG to HP Hose, Straight (includes spool)
The 7/16-inch female end screws into a mini-SPG, and the other end of the adapter is an airspool that connects to a high-pressure hose. Another popular application for this adapter is to solve an often seen problem with the remote pressure transmitter on air integrated dive computers. Screwing the transmitter directly in to a HP port can obstruct access to an adjacent port on some first stage designs. This adapter can be used as a 'standoff', raising the transmitter away from the body of the first stage.

Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom