Help with redundant pressure guage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm back from Maldives and here's what ended up happening. My transmitter did completely fail me on a dive and I'm so glad I put that redundant dial on! I used it until I could get another transmitter.

Serious question, did you post the OP in the tech forum on purpose?

Serious question, did you post the OP in the tech forum on purpose?
most likely not but I would imagine that since it is posted here more tech/experienced divers would see it. which makes me laugh cause the seemingly unanimous decision is to only need one SPG/TX with a spare on the boat. his response basically was well that's not the answer I wanted let me ask someone else. he knows what he wanted and why he wanted it, I don't get why ask the question and then not take the advice.

most likely not but I would imagine that since it is posted here more tech/experienced divers would see it. which makes me laugh cause the seemingly unanimous decision is to only need one SPG/TX with a spare on the boat. his response basically was well that's not the answer I wanted let me ask someone else. he knows what he wanted and why he wanted it, I don't get why ask the question and then not take the advice.
I thought I took the advice, I put the SPG on one the transmitter failed. What advice did I miss?? Anyway, someone else had brought a spare transmitter that I ended up putting in to see if it was a transmitter problem or a computer. Got him a new one once back at home.

Yes I posted in the tech forum because I know you guys know your stuff and I respect the tech divers.

Thanks for the help! I do appreciate it. You guys could have just told me to go to one of the other forums where everyone is an expert.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom