Ever find anything at Lake Pleasant?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife found some shades that she cleaned up and wore for a while

I found a stolen car.

Plastic paddle from an inflatable boat. Left it on the shore. Dive buddy found several pairs of sunglasses.

My guess is it was stolen for a joy ride and just dumped in the lake. It was on one of the roads about 15' deep. Visibility wasn't that great and we almost swam into it. I recently found another stolen vehicle here in Florida in one of the rivers. Same story.

Yes, and do you remember who was with you at the time? I have been trying your "diveaholic" Email address and it will not work.

Old guy

I found an old ammo crate filled with junk by the boat ramp - took some cutting to get it off the rail (somebody tied it down?), but I'm cleaning it up for my girlfriend to put some plants in.

Besides that, I've found a couple loose bucks where people dive in at DT, a cheap aqua lung fin and a tow rope in Two Cow, and my dive buddy managed to find this T-Weight somebody had spraypainted gold and stuck a tag to - we thought that one was pretty weird.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom