Lost Dive Light at Lake Pleasant Vista Point :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

InstaBud

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, it finally happened: I lost a piece of gear. I forgot that my primary dive light was haphazardly dangling from its lanyard on a bolt snap attached to my BCD, and it fell off during my Rescue Diver training last weekend. :oops: Didn't realize until the following day when we were at a different site..

Luckily it wasn't too pricey, but if anyone happened to find a 'bigblue' AL1300NP dive light near the shore of Vista Point at Lake Pleasant, please dm me and I'll give you a reward and great karma will come your way!

1662910993627.png

Suggestion for next light. Attach a bolt snap right at the back of the light and ditch the lanyard.

I think Rescue should come with a warning to strip off all un-essential gear before the class. No dangly-bits at all. I lost my Cressi Alligator Scissor Knife during class. I was starting the process of packing for my next trip when I saw its empty mounting bracket...but the class was great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom