Even the strongest can falter ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KIMBER the guy in green is thinking about you. . . and not in that creepy way either :wink: :wink:

The holiday season is the most difficult part of the year for many, including the strong. I don’t know you Kimber but from what I’ve read about your struggles, I proud to know of your reputation. Your strength inspires many you don’t even know. Take this time to regroup and recover. My prayers go out to you.

I have read many posts from and about Kimber. As I read this thread I had the desire to post, but not the words.What do you say to a stranger who you "know"? What words do you use to inspire one who is so inspirational to others? I just did not have the words. However Teamcase sumed up my thoughts with perfection. So well infact that I think I will borrow them.

The holiday season is the most difficult part of the year for many, including the strong. I don’t know you Kimber but from what I’ve read about your struggles, I proud to know of your reputation. Your strength inspires many you don’t even know. Take this time to regroup and recover. My prayers go out to you.

Reactions: D_B
Many years ago, as a surgical resident, I was assisting a surgeon who was, and is, one of the most famous in his field. He ran into some serious trouble and immediately summoned a junior colleague for help and assistance.

It seemed odd to me that a superstar surgeon of such talents, such supreme confidence, would seek another's help in the operating room, but he later explained: realizing that you may need help in difficult times is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of wisdom.

Out here in Rocky Mountain Oyster country, we support you, Kimber!
Like the Campbell's soup commercial says,
"Life's simple pleasures are the best...."

Your courage and drive are so inspirational, but your road has been unending and your journey long. Anyone would grow weary. Set your napsack down and take a load off for awhile.

I hope that you are re-energized, re-vitalized, and invigorated, soon.:coffee:

Thank you guys so much for all your support.

I was so embarrassed to be here like I was letting everybody down because I have always been this 'doubles diving - independent chick who laughed in the face of death - woke up - when I was only given a 20% chance of being in a non-vegitative state IF I woke up at all - walked when they said I never would - went home to raise my kids started college - rode horses - swam again - etc...'

No challenge was to great for TekDiveGirl!

Well this one turned out to be - it burned out my endurance. 19 months is a bit more than I can tough it out for. no vacations - no breaks - its been too much. I'm hoping that this will be just what the doctor ordered.

Reactions: D_B
I was so embarrassed to be here like I was letting everybody down because I have always been this 'doubles diving - independent chick who laughed in the face of death - woke up - when I was only given a 20% chance of being in a non-vegitative state IF I woke up at all - walked when they said I never would - went home to raise my kids started college - rode horses - swam again - etc...'

No challenge was to great for TekDiveGirl!

Honey, your still that girl, your just one step stronger! We love who you are, right now in this moment, and we're all SO happy that you have taken the step for a healthier you... I know its hard, but sometimes, asking for help is the best thing you will ever do!! :hugs: :hugs: Good to hear from you! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom