Even the strongest can falter ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimber, good to see you on an upward swing. I thought I'd share with you that I was confined to a psych ward 20 years ago following a nervous breakdown. It certainly was a learning experience, both about myself and about others, not to mention society as a whole. Although it took me 18 months to fully recover from an episode of clinical depression, I've been fine ever since. Take one day at a time and extract from it all the goodness you can... both for yourself and by sharing with others as you are doing. Best fishes!

Hang tough Kimber. The only people who have never failed are those who have never been challenged. The question is whether you get back up and try again. I tell all my students that they cannot fail my classes. The three status levels in my classes are:

1)passed
2)not passed yet
3)quit

As long as you don't quit success lies somewhere down the road.

Kimber, you no doubt have a tough time with the things most of us take for granted. I for one really appreciate the courage you use to get through each day. I have the utmost respect for you and you don't know, but you are an encouragement to me.

I shot you a text a while ago, hope you have time to shoot one back.

Also, as you saw in the picture I sent the other day, I'm ready for Christmas! My tree is up. LOL

I vote for her book to be titled "Pink: The color that really pisses off those DIR guys" :wink:

Reactions: D_B
Kimber has been home a few days now, and is almost recovered from some very serious side effects from the drugs she was taking that had left her almost completely debilitated (and after her doctor agreed that she did not belong "here" and could leave)
Unexpected side effects are to be expected and she still has trust in her doctor and is seeing him regularly

I want to thank all of you, many of whom that have never met her, all that posted here, PM'd her, or just thought of her during this time
... I am sure that it means a great deal to Kimber to have your support, I know it does to me, Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom