Even the strongest can falter ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miss Kimber--

Your strength has inspired us all.. and asking for help just shows how positively strong you are-- it takes a person with more strength then most of us to realize that you just cant do it alone. Im sending my love, prayers and best wishes to you tonight and always... and if you ever need to talk, you know Im here. :hugs: We love you!

I'm thinking pink positive thoughts for you Kimber. 3 steps forward, 1 step back. Take a breather before your next 3 steps forward

Hello Kimber!
How are you dear? Just wanted to let you know that we love you and think of you often:)
You are in all of our hearts and prayers. You have an extended family that will talk when you want and listen when you need. Don't be a stranger. Everyone has been where you are, to one extent or another.
It is Thanksgiving and we are thankful that you are in our lives:)

Hope you can take some time for yourself and get to feeling better Kimber!

We're all here for you Kimber!!! The best wishes to you! Thinkin gpink all the way :)

Sometimes, a challenge can be too much, the struggle too unending, the task too great, for even the most determined and strong willed person to take at times .. and it comes that they have to ask for help in dealing with all the issues that have grown too much...

Sometimes the hardest thing for the strong to learn is how to accept help from others. This does not mean you are weak Kimber, you have shown you are strong and determined. Now it is your turn to help others grow by allowing them to help you. You will inspire many more people as you seek the help you need. BIG HUGS to you girl!
Ber :lilbunny:

Kimber,
I hope all is well for you in this holiday season, and I KNOW that you already know we are all here for you!

Back
Top Bottom