Even the strongest can falter ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D_B

Kimber/TekDiveGirl storyteller and memory keeper
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Sometimes, a challenge can be too much, the struggle too unending, the task too great, for even the most determined and strong willed person to take at times .. and it comes that they have to ask for help in dealing with all the issues that have grown too much...

Kimber/TekDiveGirl has asked for such help and has checked into the hospital here to get it.

I have her permission to post this here and the thread title comes from her.
It takes a strong person to know when life is too much and to ask for help, and I think that is a good sign.
She has daily visits by friends, but you can imagine how hard this is for her .. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers

DB .. Thinking Pink

It has been such a struggle for her since her accident. I see nothing wrong with needing help, and getting it.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her. Strength to you Kimber.

oh, kimber, all best good vibes to ya, girlie. hang on, honey...

:pftroest: Thinking Pink Positive Thoughts. You have been traveling a very tough road. I hope they can help you get things on track. Know that you are always on my mind.

Kimber... sometimes you fight so long and so hard that you need to stop, catch your breath and rest.... now is that time for you.

wishing i could take this world of hardship away but sending you positive thoughts and love till you are ready to take the first step again

one day at a time kiddo..... :hugs:

DB,

Thanks for the update on Kimber. I'm hoping this news means a breakthrough for her. That she'll start to understand that she is, indeed, learning how to live all over again. And that she realizes that her new life will be quite different from her old one. Wishing her only the best.

Good luck Kimber. Just cause you are a strong person, does not mean you have to be ALWAYS strong. Take the time you need to heal, and know you are loved.

All my strength, all my positive thoughts are with you. You are a source of strength for so many,take this time to heal and you are in the right place to do that. We are all here for you, even though miles may seperate us, we are right there at your side.

Take care of yourself Kimber.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom