Essentials class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doh! Of course it is. Sorry. Im like, 6000 miles away from family, so stuff like that doesnt even ping the radar anymore.

Ive got my weekend schedule cleared from 3/20 right through half of May. Id really like to do it on the weekend of 3/20 if possible.

Well, I've signed up for the class, printed the materials and will start going through them this week. I'm ready to go!

Way to go Kristina! Don, is going to be a great instructor for you, and will help you learn to dive in ways you never imagined.

NP251, what does your screen name mean to you? Just curious, since to me it means New Process.

Well, I've signed up for the class, printed the materials and will start going through them this week. I'm ready to go!

I am envious that you live in area where you have such opportunity available! :)

I am trying to find time/place/whatnot for Fundamentals for me!

I've seen Don teach, that's the reason I wanted to do the class :)
Having a good teacher makes all the difference in the world.

Hurray!

As you go through the materials, if you have any questions please let me know.

I am envious that you live in area where you have such opportunity available! :)

I am trying to find time/place/whatnot for Fundamentals for me!

Don't you come to the Bay Area once in a while?

If you're interested in Fundies, we will have two GUE instructors in the area soon.

I've seen Don teach, that's the reason I wanted to do the class :)
Having a good teacher makes all the difference in the world.

That's very kind. The class will be a lot of fun with you in it. Really glad you could take the class.

Yeah! You go gal!!!

I've seen Don teach, that's the reason I wanted to do the class :) Having a good teacher makes all the difference in the world.

I totally agree! Don is a fantastic teacher! I'm absolutely sure you'll enjoy the class!

Back
Top Bottom