Essentials class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You gave them to ben? You offered them to me for $65 ... I see where your loyalty is :p

I gave him an O2 kit a while ago... Scuba karma just comes around :wink:

Dammit Ben you could have convinced her of anything. Don't forget you also hooked me up on an "H" mount for my argon bottle and an argon reg :cool2:

I had a spare set of M Jets with no straps that I passed on to Kristina. As long as she is still diving her wetsuit, they should function better than what she has now. But with wetsuit booties, it's probably best to visit the LDS for sizing before randomly buying spring straps, as one size does not fit all.

Kristina, some fin springs are pretty permanent and others can be moved from one fin to the next. My Halcyon springs are hammered on, while my XS Scuba springs have tiny bolts. If you purchase springs you might want to make sure you can move them to other jets if you ever decide to swap up to a larger pair.

Dammit Ben you could have convinced her of anything. Don't forget you also hooked me up on an "H" mount for my argon bottle and an argon reg :cool2:

Yeah Ben - and I haven't forgotten that generous loan of your doubles while you were in the Philippines. The wheel of good scuba karma just keeps giving :)!

Thanks Kathy, I've looked at the fins and see how the straps would go on. I'm bringing everything to AWS Tuesday and going over everything with Don. He'll get me set up, I'm sure :)

Back
Top Bottom