EARLY morning dive sunday 7/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I can make this. I will know better in a few hours. G-City sounds good to me!

G-city is On Malibu Rd. Go all the way to the end and park right there next to beach just before it goes back on to PCH

Thanks Erika.

Will that be the side that is closes to Cross Creek Rd, Where Malibu Road meets Malibu Colony Road?

Cheers,

Dan

Yes it is

Well, slap me and call me Sally!!! I just F'd up big time. As I'm sitting here packing my gear for tomorrows dive, I realize, I don't have my damn computer!!!!! I took my regulator out this afternoon at the shop to work on it and my computer was in there... and I forgot to put it back in the bag!!!!!! D'oh!!!!!!!! Well, I was looking forward to diving with you all... maybe I'll make the next one!

It does suck. I'm pissed right now. This was my only chance to dive this week, and I blew it. I'll have to wait till next weekend now... I can't do any night dives cuz UK still has my primary dive light!!!! And... the shop doesn't open till 10am... so I'm SOL.

Have fun though...

8:00 is good for me. How about everyone else?

you know I will be there. 8 am see you all there
8 is kewl with me too.... where is G-City? Also, please let me know where we'll be meeting...

Cheers!

if you head towards malibu past Pepperdine at the light (Webb Way) you want to make right towards the beach. It would be a left if you are heading away from malibu before the hill to pepperdine on PCH. then at the stop sign make a Right. You should be passing the Fire Station and go exactly 25 mph. Cops will nab you for speeding. head down the road till the end and then park on the side to your left before it kicks back out onto PCH.

It does suck. I'm pissed right now. This was my only chance to dive this week, and I blew it. I'll have to wait till next weekend now... I can't do any night dives cuz UK still has my primary dive light!!!! And... the shop doesn't open till 10am... so I'm SOL.

Have fun though...

You have an spg and a backup analog console. You don't really need the depth gauge for G-Colony and if you want it, you have the console anyways. You can still dive tables if you really want to get in the water.

Back
Top Bottom