EARLY morning dive sunday 7/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll do Malibu (if my Air 2 is working) in the morning. Can't do Vets. Will have to go to work after, so Malibu is good for me.

Clammy, it looks like everyone is going to be doing vets. you up for that or are you doing a seperate thing?

Everyone? Looks like a couple wanted to do vets. Hardly everyone. Well, Brian, I'm down for Malibu cuz I'll most likely be working... I think. If something changes I'll let ya know.

Actually I'm just not sure at the moment, I'll have to revisit this thread in a day or two!

if everyone or the majority are all going to be doing a malibu dive sunday morning then you can count me in. Save some gas by just hitting up malibu. plus only need 10 more dives to hit 50 in five months so lets hope for two dives on sunday. so far sounds like a good group is going sunday diving.

Well, it turns out I have an early morning flight on monday so I may not dive on sunday just for the no fly time. I know it was my idea but hope you guys have fun!

Back
Top Bottom