EARLY morning dive sunday 7/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually she's five feet but thats ok we'll forgive you Rick. Thanks for the great dive this morning, I had a blast, and thank you Erika for going with me to the beach, Playing in the waves deffinatly helped

Actually she's five feet but thats ok we'll forgive you Rick. Thanks for the great dive this morning, I had a blast, and thank you Erika for going with me to the beach, Playing in the waves deffinatly helped
`

Erika looks taller underwater, so the exact measurement is negligible.

...and I thought Erika was 3 1/2 ' tall? :D

Ok, I leave the board for a day to go do Marine Mammal Rescue and come back and find all this stuff about me. Humm...... I guess you guys really do love me :D

Close, Kevin,really close.The 3 1/2 represents how many letters of the english alphabet she knows, hence her grammatical shortcomings!

Hey now I know more then that.
`

Erika looks taller underwater, so the exact measurement is negligible.

...and I thought Erika was 3 1/2 ' tall? :D

Ok now this is just way off :D

Erika stands for about 4'. That is how tall she is, so we measure the vis with how many Erika's it is:D

Rick

Ok, Im taller then 4'ft im 5'3" and Its a on going thing because visiblity around here is usualy 5-10 :D

LOL!!!! I get it now... I knew it had to do something with a inside joke and Erika, herself! Soon I'll be one of the pack!

-M.E.

Yea you will soon come to find out that alot of the Jokes fall on me :D But I love it what can I say. Only thing is i don't bring it on on purpose :D

Yea you will soon come to find out that alot of the Jokes fall on me :D But I love it what can I say. Only thing is i don't bring it on on purpose :D

They fall on you because you are shorter than everyone else! Well,there may be one person shorter than you, but you're way more fun to pick on than her!

They fall on you because you are shorter than everyone else! Well,there may be one person shorter than you, but you're way more fun to pick on than her!

Awe.... Shucks. Thats nice of you to say.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom