Dry Tortugas Live Aboard Thanksgiving Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

number 9?

number 9?

number 9?

Walter:
LOL. Nope, but the person for whom it is intended understands..........

:07:

H2Andy:
no, i counted you in already as "very interested"

Signed UP:

Marvel
David
FlTek
PalauDiver
PalauDIver GF

Very Interested:

Me
Walter
Dennis W.
Donna

Thanks for the count, Andy! I've updated the first post with that info.... :D

FLTEKDIVER:
LOL Walter, you had my heart racing there!! I was like can't be, a week later and we have 10 diver's all ready!

Doesn't the boat hold 20? <evil grin>

Hi all. I just registered here on Scubaboard. I need to thank Marvel for posting and updating the information on the trip. She's such a sweetheart. I'm glad to see so much interest here. The trip is filling up so quickly! I know a few people that are not on Scubaboard that are interested in the trip also. It looks like getting ten people so we can get the discount is a sure thing. I look forward to meeting the people I don't know. David Benoit.

Forgiven:
Hi all. I just registered here on Scubaboard. I need to thank Marvel for posting and updating the information on the trip. She's such a sweetheart. I'm glad to see so much interest here. The trip is filling up so quickly! I know a few people that are not on Scubaboard that are interested in the trip also. It looks like getting ten people so we can get the discount is a sure thing. I look forward to meeting the people I don't know. David Benoit.

Ha! I knew all the arm twisting would eventually pay off!! Welcome to SB, David!!! :fruit:

Well shake my bones! If it doesn't work out for yawl, I'm working on aquiring a 26' ocean going sail boat and wouldn't mind doing a friendly trip south with shared expenses. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom