Dry Tortugas Live Aboard Thanksgiving Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just emailed my wife to see if she is interested. We're going to Cozumel at the end of October, so that may nix this trip, bit I am interested

i'm going on the one next week for a photography trip (weather permitting !) - so if that one is good i will probably also be putting my name down (so will do so by the end of the month)....so is the group name still under David or is it changing to Marvel ?

stu_in_fl:
i'm going on the one next week for a photography trip (weather permitting !) - so if that one is good i will probably also be putting my name down (so will do so by the end of the month)....so is the group name still under David or is it changing to Marvel ?

You can book under my name. :D I've updated the first post with that info.

I have my check written for myself and my hubby, it's in the enveloped, stamped, and ready to go. I also know of 3 others that are signing up if spearfishing is on the agenda. David had originally told me that it was cool (but he's not going now). Sherry from UG said that spearfishing and lobstering will be accommodated as well as photography and looky-loe. Um, I don't want to sound like a killa' but if I'm going to the Tortugas, I'm not leaving my gun at home. So please, PLEASE, tell me that spearfishing won't be a problem. Cuz if it is, we'll have to pass.

I've done some PM'ing and have been watching here for a reply to the spearfishing question. The boat says that spearfishing is OK. Sooooo, I'm sending in my deposit and packing my gun.

Marvel, please add DiveGal and Bobby to the list.

Bob! Nate! Where are you at? I know your watching this thread. And what about Alex? She'd LOVE it! That would make the goal of 10 for the discount. We're going to have an excellant adventure! My deposit is in the mail.

I just checked the UG calendar and they show that we currently have 6 signed up. They haven't gotten Bobby's and my deposit yet or The Single Guy's deposit. So, if their count is correct and my math is right, we should be up to 9. Bob, Nate, and Alex would make 12. Maybe 20 isn't so far fetched!

So who's on the UG list that isn't on Marvel's first post list?

DiveGal01:
I just checked the UG calendar and they show that we currently have 6 signed up. They haven't gotten Bobby's and my deposit yet or The Single Guy's deposit. So, if their count is correct and my math is right, we should be up to 9. Bob, Nate, and Alex would make 12. Maybe 20 isn't so far fetched!

So who's on the UG list that isn't on Marvel's first post list?

Hate to tell you but they've not updated for the two withdrawls but we ARE definitely on track! Walter? Dennis? Stu? Time to get off that fence.... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom