Dry Suit Divers your choice of gloves??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moneysavr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey Guys/Gals
Tell me your choice of drysuit gloves and why you like em
,I have used 3mm-6mm wet gloves and now thinking to go to total dry gloves with liner=ring style for use on my Bare Neoprene drysuit.
Thanks,Brad

I use the Si-Tech Quick Clamp dry glove system

bild3-products.gif

I ripped the original "Nordic Blue" dry glove after 7 dives, and I haven't bothered to fix them. I bought the heavy duty black Viking "septic gloves" instead, and they are much better. I've also replaced the original yellow fleece innerglove with Swedish army issue thin wool finger gloves.

The ring system works nice after I put some white grease on the o-rings (Which the manufacturer states shouldn't be done...?). And since I replaced the gloves this has been a total boost in my winter diving experiences! It did help that I also replaced the old BCD with a Halcyon Eclipse at the same time...

no question, Dry gloves. I use Skaana, but as long as they're dry, you'll be very happy.

Diving Concepts with blue Atlas gloves (seamar.com), same as the Skaana system I believe.

moneysavr:
Hey Guys/Gals
Tell me your choice of drysuit gloves and why you like em
,I have used 3mm-6mm wet gloves and now thinking to go to total dry gloves with liner=ring style for use on my Bare Neoprene drysuit.
Thanks,Brad

I have come to the conclusion that Dry gloves are for Dry suits and Wet gloves are for Wet suits, and the two should not mix. So that being said when in my dry suit its dry gloves for me.

Dc drgloves for me. My replacement gloves have the removeable liners. Aslo as a little heads up, I purchased my replacement gloves(atlas) w/removeable liners from bob3 for a great price.

Tobagoman:
I went to the website listed but didn't see the semi-dry gloves listed in any of their sections. Sure they still carry them?
Thanks.

Sorry madness! - go to thermal protection, then gloves. The top set (CONTOUR TITAN) are actually semi drys although not advertised as such (apparently).

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom