Drinks anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I finally saw you the next day on my way to work. You do need a bigger sign.

:wink:

ok guys im trying to get off on sat, but im currently set to work at the restraunt but im trying to rearrange that(hoping but its not looking the good so far) for this but i need to know which location its going to be at , is it the one in dallas near texas stadium or another one in the DFW area

tooth

Scubatooth:
ok guys im trying to get off on sat, but im currently set to work at the restraunt but im trying to rearrange that(hoping but its not looking the good so far) for this but i need to know which location its going to be at , is it the one in dallas near texas stadium or another one in the DFW area

tooth

Tooth,we will be at the Pappadeaux's at I-30 and Collins in Arlington. Hope you can make it.

Well i guess i am fated to never meet you guys, i am going out of town this weekend to spend time with Family. i guess ill have to catch you on the next go round.

keep on divin'

The precise physical address of the Pappadeaux's is 1304 East Copeland Rd., correct? Between N. Collins (to the west) and Nolan Ryan Expy. (to the east), and just south of I-30, like right next to the interstate?

Dang I hate it when I get lost.

Dee:
Mike...I'll just be looking for you and Ken! About your reservations....when I called they didn't seem all that booked up. I do have a confirmation number, for all the good it would do me.

Dee, I'll be wearing a green safari shirt. Just find a confused looking Marlin Perkins wandering around aimlessly. :heh_heh:

Did get my comfortamation number.

This may be too much food; the wife just made a big pot of seafood gumbo from a recipe we got in South Louisiana.

Ma Sha, ah tink ah gonna hab to get mo' lead nix dime ah go to de wahter.

Mike,the address you have is correct. Can't say we know what we're wearing yet, so we'll look for your shirt,too.
Seafood gumbo?...mmmmm....that's our Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's house in Louisiana each year.

mardigrastexan:
Seafood gumbo?...mmmmm....that's our Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's house in Louisiana each year.

Tommy, you're gonna have to bring that recipe of your Mom's!

I'll trade my brisket marinade for it...

sealskin98:
Tommy, you're gonna have to bring that recipe of your Mom's!

I'll trade my brisket marinade for it...

Ok,just so there's no confusion about my "100% Italian" ,born and raised in South Louisiana mom(yeah,she can cook),she's not very giving with her recipes. That's how Italian moms guarantee the kids stop by. With that said,I did just look through a recipe "book" she made for me,and wouldn't ya know it,she left out the gumbo recipe. She knows how to get her childern to drive 8 hours to see her....lol. The next time I talk to her I'll see if she'll let loose of it.

mardigrastexan:
she's not very giving with her recipes. That's how Italian moms guarantee the kids stop by.

I understand. Ain't no way anyone is gettin' the BBQ sauce recipe I have from my mom. My kids don't even have it.

I will trade my brisket marinade though.

See ya saturday!

I'm sure we'll have on dive T's! wink But some of you guys may not recognize me. I went to the beauty shop for a trim, just to get a little spiffed up for the trip, ya know? Well, my hairdresser has been cutting my hair for 25+ years, we were kids together, and when we get together it's like two old chatty women. (Wait, I am one!) Anyway, without my glasses I couldn't see what he was doing and he was busy gossiping and in the fray I got a butch job! One advantage is it dries quick!

So look for a short, dumpy, old lady with a bowling ball head sporting a bit of fuzz and that'll be me! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom