Drinks anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, maybe I won't bring my camera afterall....

:rofl:

Hmmm, I definitely will bring my camera!

Mike...I knew you had a mean streak in you! LOL!

Dee:
Mike...I knew you had a mean streak in you! LOL!

Me??? Awnry? Not a chance, we love you Dee! :D

(Hey guys, y'all think I pulled that one off?)

Tommy, if you're going to get there first how about telling the hostess that a dive club is meeting there so they can steer us in the general direction when ppl. arrive. And that the first round is on Ken! wink

sealskin98:

Tommy, if you're going to get there first how about telling the hostess that a dive club is meeting there so they can steer us in the general direction when ppl. arrive. And that the first round is on Ken! wink

No problem Mike.....got it covered. We look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.

sealskin98:

I'll buy you a mixed drink, Mike. Let's see....you mix two parts hydrogen with one part oxygen..... :biggrin2:

:rofl:

sealskin98:

Ya think so? :22:

See ya'll tomorrow night!

Dee and all

its looking like im not going to be able to make it tomorrow night as i wasnt able to rearrange my work schedule.

but dee you asked about the site design i was thinking of a layout similar to the coral adventures site tx.lakerats did. That is if we have his permission. but also at the dinner maybe the group could discuss what the group would like for the website so that lakerats and i can work on it. but i did have a idea for the banner at the top in a flash presentation of the team logo and have it assemble it self and the diver rising out of the water.

Tooth

Well, I hope everyone had a blast tonight- I have no doubt that you did, and I thought about you all several times, but I also had a great day with my family. My husband was off at a karate tournament (he has a dojo and also competes), so it was my youngest daughter and I, off to the baby shower. It was extremely nice, then we went to my daughter's house to examine all the goodies, and assemble a few others. Later, when my son in law got home, we went out for a steak and then went shopping together for a while. (I'm in a very small town- it's about impossible to go to DFW metroplex without hitting a store or two... I did see what I think is a new shop on 35E- it looked like a large Scubatoys.com store. I will definately check it out on my next trip. Anyway, just wanted to say I wish I could have been two places at once, but we will definately get a chance to meet soon. I hope you had a most excellent time.

And may I dare suggest that my head & tummy will probably thank me in the morning for not making it to Pappadeaux...? Just a sneaking suspicion...

Bah. I missed it. I didn't get back into town until around 9ish yesterday. Apparently Gilmer Texas is much farther away than originally explained to me.

:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom