Drinks anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha, Detonate! I live close to Gilmer! It should be about 3 hrs away for you, huh? It's not really that far, it's just the roads that you have to travel to get there DO include "turn off the paved road"... :eek:) I guess the peeps who went are just now waking up... perhaps someone will soon give us a report of what we missed.
Foo

Foo...we had a great time. You shudda been there!

Tooth...I didn't see your post until now. I never even thought about it. We talked for over 5 hours straight, I'm so hoarse I can hard speak today, and I'm sure there wouldn't have been a chance between dive stories for a serious discussion! You'll need to start a new post and ask folks for their ideas, I guess.

roger will do Dee, im glad you all had a good time because i had my but worked off last night at the restraunt i work at, as we think that everyone came in because of the rain from friday.

the thread will go up in a little while. Dee could you check with netdoc on the status of the domains as i cant see to get to them.

tooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom