Drinks anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be moving this weekend to my new home. Dee you must come by the shop and check it out. We expanded to 1200 square feet from the last time you saw it. If y'all can give me an approx time you will be coming in, I can make sure I am there to see you and Beast. I am sure Ken can make it, right Ken! I will e-mail you privately with my cell # so you can give me a call when y'all are headed this way. We are at 360/Abrams across from the GM plant.

Debraw:
I will be moving this weekend to my new home. Dee you must come by the shop and check it out. We expanded to 1200 square feet from the last time you saw it. If y'all can give me an approx time you will be coming in, I can make sure I am there to see you and Beast. I am sure Ken can make it, right Ken! I will e-mail you privately with my cell # so you can give me a call when y'all are headed this way. We are at 360/Abrams across from the GM plant.

Debra,I wasn't aware your shop was so close to where I work. I work right at 360 and Division(across from GM plant.) I'll drop in and give your store some business in the future.
Ken,do you want to reserve a table at Pappadeaux's or do you want me to handle it?

Thanks Deb. I'll call when we get off I-20, headed to the hotel. Reservation is made, all points of interest located on map and map is printed. You'll need a break in moving!

That's close to me as well. I've never seen it before though, I'm afraid.

I live at I-20 and 360 and I work at 360 and Trinity. I drive by it every day.

Tommy, you can handle it, if you want to. It doesn't matter to me. If you think you're going to have a problem, let me know and I'll pick up the ball and run with it.

Detonate:
That's close to me as well. I've never seen it before though, I'm afraid.
I live at I-20 and 360 and I work at 360 and Trinity. I drive by it every day.

There is a diver down flag with the word SCUBA next to it above the entrance. You can't miss it.

Since there hasn't been any objections to Pappadeaux's,I say we go with it. Now we need to make a decision as to what time. Considering Dee and Beast are driving in from Houston and they would like to do some prior site seeing(read dive stores),I believe an early evening...say 6:30 or 7:00...would be a good time to get together. What's everyone's take on this? Any time is good for us.

but what day? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Sorry, but got lost. Dang I hate it when that happens.

I get dibbs on the Key Lime Pie!!!

I'm there,

sealskin98:
I get dibbs on the Key Lime Pie!!!

I think there will be enough Key Lime Pie

6:30 Saturday sounds good. I think there is a "banquet table" just behind the bar area. See if you can grab that, Tommy. I think we need to plan for up to 20 people. We had exactly 20 last time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom