Drinks anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can do either next Friday or Saturday. Does not matter to me. I don't have a problem with waiting until Saturday, if that means Foo and her husband can come. Which Pappadeaux's and/or Fox and Hound were you thinking of, mardigrastexan?

Are Southern Cousins invited? If Beast doesn't have to work, the location is easy to find from the freeway and Ken knows some cool dive shops and cheap hotels in the area, we might can make it next Saturday.

Dee:
Are Southern Cousins invited? If Beast doesn't have to work, the location is easy to find from the freeway and Ken knows some cool dive shops and cheap hotels in the area, we might can make it next Saturday.

Of course our Southern Cousins are invited....all TSDT's are invited. As of the moment,it's looking like Saturday will be the best time. Ken,I was thinking the Arlington location for both.

Dee, you're ALWAYS invited to anything we have going on up here. And that goes for anyone in either the Southern or Central Swampers. Since I'm in Arlington, I can go find us a meeting room at Pappadeaux's for next Saturday. I like Fox and Hound, but at night, it is filled with cigarette and cigar smoke and I'm allergic to both. My personal preference would be Pappadeaux's.

Hi all, we would really like to come meet you all- if there's any way we can make it, we will. But I do need to make my daughter & her baby shower the first priority. The more I think about Sat., I'm thinking it might not be appropriate for me to go running off as soon as the shower's over, but who knows? My daughter didn't get to have a shower with her first baby (this is their second), as we knew for 5 months before she was born that her baby had an incurable birth defect and wouldn't live long after birth. So, it's an extra special day. She may want me to stay with her and help put things away, etc. So, the more I think about it, I might need to be flexible regarding Sat. We could make Friday night (prob by 8), and Im not saying we COULDN'T be there on Sat., but I'm just not sure at this point. And there's always Sunday, like early aft. or something? Plan what is best for the group majority, and if we can be there, great! If not, we'll have to see you in the water soon. I'll check back often to see what yall decide. Thanks for including us! I do my open water soon! I can't wait.
Foo

Foo, your daughter's well being should be Priority 1 with you, as is it with us. If you can't make it on Saturday, we will totally understand. We make every effort we can to be as accomodating to everyone as possible. And believe me, NONE of our plans are ever etched in stone. They can be subject to change well up to the 11th hour...LOL

We would love to meet you and get to know you better, but you being there for your daughter under these circumstances is the most important. And if you don't get to come, there will always be other occasions both in the water and on dry land. Best of luck with your open water, too. If you're doing it at CSSP, maybe some of us can be there with you for moral support.

Beast and I are coming. We're ready for a road trip and we can stopp for jerky on the way!

Ken...Could you send me some hotel info? I forgot where we stayed last time, Motel 6? Cheap and handy are the key words!

be able to make it.

Looks like Sat. is the main time so far, huh?

Foo, the priorities you mentioned are more important. Another day would be fine.

Could anyone tell me where Pappadeaux's in Arlington is? Not familiar with the area, know where the one in Addison on Belt Line is. Where at on Copeland?

As Dee said, hotels? Would Randol Mill at 360 or Watson at 360 be closer?

Day and time...
:D

Dee: I'd be happy to. It was Motel 6 at Randol Mill and 360.

Sealskin: Copeland Road is the access road to I-30 in Arlington, in front of The Ballpark. If you exit Nolan Ryan Expressway, turn left onto Copeland and Pappadeaux's is about 3/10 of a mile down the street. You can't miss it.

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.asp?MotelId=0122

sounds good but i cant make it. committed to go to AM-Kansas basketball game in College Station Saturday. All ready bought a ticket.

I am definitely coming to one of these northern gatherings once weather warms up.

ScubaTexan:
Dee: I'd be happy to. It was Motel 6 at Randol Mill and 360.

Sealskin: Copeland Road is the access road to I-30 in Arlington, in front of The Ballpark. If you exit Nolan Ryan Expressway, turn left onto Copeland and Pappadeaux's is about 3/10 of a mile down the street. You can't miss it.

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.asp?MotelId=0122

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom