Do I really have to dive naked ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...i am just such a dive instructor!!!!
today is your lucky day!!
for this course,it is required by standards,that you do,indeed understand the standards....and pay for this course,of course...
...the man's nuts!!!

grab them!!!as they freeze off!!!!
happy 100!!! and congratulations!
have fun
yaeg:eyebrow:

advanced training? really? is there a dvd available? you know... for home study...:drooling:

Naked required for # 500? I hope not, I waited for #500.

I don't think I did... but if I had, my body would be much nicer to look at way back then than today! We on the swim team practiced in the buff. Little did we know the girls' synchoronized swimming team often viewed us through the underwater window. Not much vis in the quarries I dove back then though.

Combination of cold water plus limited vis will ensure that there is very little to see and that whatever that is still seeable will end up not being seeable unless buddies dive in a very close and personal fashion.

Happy 100th

Diving naked requires specialized techniques, equipment, and training. You should not attempt to dive naked without first completing a Nude Diver Specialty course taught by a instructor that has been certified to teach a Nude Diver Course sanctioned by a recognized agency .

Must be a PADI Course. :-D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom