Diving with men

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats was a great story dm.

I enjoy the help I get from my male buddies. I love the fact I get help carrying my tanks and gear. I am in shape and can do it myself so it is not a problem if I have to but i would much rather someone help becuase it is really heavy stuff.

When i go to the galley to go get food for myself i offer anyone who is around me if they want anything while i am there. It is just a nice thing to do. I dont feel like i am the woman bringing food to the guys. (although a joke or two has been made about it:D )

As long as the feeling of helping someone is mutaul and no one person is doing all the work than i believe there is nothing wrong with being nice. Dr. Bill is right common courtesy for both sexes.

So if you see me lugging my tank don't hesitate to come over and help. LOL. I won't whine about equality i will welcome you with a huge smile and open arms:wink:

Ana

Ana,

You are adorable!

wrinkles once bubbled...
SNIP
So if you see me lugging my tank don't hesitate to come over and help. LOL. I won't whine about equality i will welcome you with a huge smile and open arms:wink:

Ana UNSNIP

wrinkles once bubbled...

Ana

Hey now, THAT'S enough to get ANYBODY to run over to help! :wink:

No kiddin'!

I'm getting the helpfull urge already! *cracking up*

canuckdiver once bubbled...

Hey now, THAT'S enough to get ANYBODY to run over to help! :wink:

Well GQ you are close by to full fill that urge. LOL As for you canuck you have a bit of a drive to get out here. But i would be more than willing to dive with the both of you and most importantly hand my tanks over to ya to carry. :wink:

ANA
You guys are so silly.

is heavier than my tanks as it has a bc with LEAD.

Do you need anyone to carry your dive bag, Ana? BTW, the bikini is this neck of the woods may be a little cold. A drysuit if you are visiting Adam and I would be far more practical. I do believe that we would help out anyways. Although **thoughtfully** seeing you in that bikini wouldn't be a bad thing. :)

BTW, On a serious note, I wouldn't and don't turn down help when I am lugging my doubles and I am a MALE. This goes under the category that DM refers to. Yes, I can do it. Why should I if help is offered? Likewise, I will help others with their doubles if they have them for the same reason.

I definately vote Pro-Bikini
:notworthy

Warning: Poll idea! "Do you want Wrinkles to change her profile pic?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom