Diving next weekend Aprill 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing , Sorry I am diving Saturday only.

ZzzKing:
Will anyone still be out there Sunday pm? My buddy and I were planning on getting wet then. I'd like to meet more Dallas area divers. The guys I dive with are old, crusty, overly experienced guys that don't seem as motovated to get out as I am. That's not to say I'm not old or crusty...

Sorry ZzzKing as I have a leaky hotwater heater to replace. If I get to it on Saturday I will send you a PM.

ZzzKing:
Will anyone still be out there Sunday pm? My buddy and I were planning on getting wet then. I'd like to meet more Dallas area divers. The guys I dive with are old, crusty, overly experienced guys that don't seem as motovated to get out as I am. That's not to say I'm not old or crusty...

ZzzKing,,,,I am going to try and get out to CSSP Sunday afternoon if possible,,,"old, crusty" now thats me. I have a Scuba Review class in the A.M.,,,so may just head east after that is finished up for a few dips.

TruckDiver:
Yea Fooster, they're done........even got hot water heaters in em.....:D

What!? And no one told me??? As much as I've whined about it??? That's the best news I've heard alllllll day! Sweeeeet. Now we don't have to do the "slip em off, slip em on FAST by the car" trick anymore. Love it. Of course, I got to see many a shiney hiney that way...
Okay... it's looking good for Saturday- hope to see yall then.

khacken:
I am renting my equiptment for the weekend, so I can join you on sunday.

Shame we will miss you. Have fun and I hope to dive with you soon.

Foo's in ... I guess that means that darn little "Mooney" dude will probably show up again too. That little monkey is always lookin' for some action ....

Somebody told me once that he was "Compensated" because of all the travel he had to do and stuff....
Well ... I took a look when he came to Texas and you know I looked through that hole underneath him and he didn't look "Compensated"
Actually, I think he's a pretty "Hollow" sort of a guy myself . But then again that is just my view and I could be all wrong ...

Saturday sounds like a good day to bring my Camera and lots of film :wink:

Lukiedukie:
Shame we will miss you. Have fun and I hope to dive with you soon.

Umm, Lukie, I could be wrong, but I think he means he can be out there both days... :)

Yeah, I hope to be out there saturday and sunday. ScubaToys is giving me a weekend rate on the equiptment.

So, those of you that will be there sunday, how would I go about locating you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom