Diving next weekend Aprill 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Daylon, you were wondering when the next Swampers Rendezvous was going to be? We might just be looking at it next Saturday... :D

Lukiedukie:
...If things go well I will want to try shooting a SMB for the first time....

Gosh, you should be on late-night TV ads, as you read my mind. I was just thinking about getting a reel this week (already have the SMB), and working on deploying it on my second dive. Why the second dive? I'd like to try it on a platform, which is both more shallow and offers a grip.

--Wayne

Well TexDiveGuy has agreed to work the shop on Saturday for me so I will definitely be at CSSP. Looking forward to doing whatever dives you guys want to do. I am going to bring our shop Mako. I have been wanting to try it at the lake. Looking forward to a day of diving.

WaterWayne:
Gosh, you should be on late-night TV ads, as you read my mind. I was just thinking about getting a reel this week (already have the SMB), and working on deploying it on my second dive. Why the second dive? I'd like to try it on a platform, which is both more shallow and offers a grip.

--Wayne

So are you going to be out there with us on Sat? If you want to we can work on it together.

Okay Roll Call so far

LukieDukie
ScubaTexan
Khacken
WaterWayne
Debraw
TruckDiver
Firefyter???

Any one else up for this weekend? This looks like it will be a little party.

You fellow Swampers have a great time!! I will be co-holding down the 'west sides' dive shop--SIS!!

Mack Diver:
Are y'all going to Windy Point? I can meet you out there if I can get someone to watch the shop. Let em know what time and where.

Mack

Mack we are going to be at CSSP but there area few people heading down to Travis this weekend but I think they are going to the dam.

I'm interested in joining in the fun as well. Is 10:30 the agreed upon rendezvous time? Where do y'all usually meet?

Kind of depends on where the classes are. I will be in a blue ford tauraus with dark tinted windows. I like to get right in the middle of lake or down by the plane. depends on table available to who ever shows up first. If Truck is coming look for a red Tahoe and he is normally first to arrive. I am hoping to be out there around 7-8am so hopefully we should get a spot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom