Diving next weekend Aprill 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterWayne:
Gosh, you should be on late-night TV ads, as you read my mind. I was just thinking about getting a reel this week (already have the SMB), and working on deploying it on my second dive. Why the second dive? I'd like to try it on a platform, which is both more shallow and offers a grip.

--Wayne

Get a fingerspool, and a bolt snap or two, ScubaToys has 'em at a really good price. They are much easier to handle and work great for smb's. Try hovering just above the platform and keep the smb out in front of you, remember you don't have to fill the bag as it will grow on ascent. Wish I could come play!

tony

scubatexastony:
Get a fingerspool, and a bolt snap or two, ScubaToys has 'em at a really good price. They are much easier to handle and work great for smb's. Try hovering just above the platform and keep the smb out in front of you, remember you don't have to fill the bag as it will grow on ascent. Wish I could come play!

tony

Its okay Tony I wish I could come play where you are. LOL

I will be out there in a big black Dodge pick up and will hopefully arrive by about 10Am. Could be earlier depending on how quick I get up and out the door. I stickered up my new nitrox tank today. Can't wait to use it. I will also bring my digital UW camera. :D

I'll be in a dark blue Chevy Trailblazer with scuba stickers on the back window, a scuba diving license plate frame and a dive flag trailer hitch cover. I'll be diving nitrox, as well, so maybe 3 dives?

Are the bathhouses done at CSSP yet? I have a feeling I would already know, if they were... but one can always dream. I may be able to show up Sat. Looks like a prior commitment may fall through, fingers crossed. I would love to dive Sat... hope I get to see yall.

And then again, you may get fooed. :wink: Hopefully not.

Foo:
Are the bathhouses done at CSSP yet? I have a feeling I would already know, if they were... but one can always dream. I may be able to show up Sat. Looks like a prior commitment may fall through, fingers crossed. I would love to dive Sat... hope I get to see yall.

And then again, you may get fooed. :wink: Hopefully not.

Yea Fooster, they're done........even got hot water heaters in em.....:D

Will anyone still be out there Sunday pm? My buddy and I were planning on getting wet then. I'd like to meet more Dallas area divers. The guys I dive with are old, crusty, overly experienced guys that don't seem as motovated to get out as I am. That's not to say I'm not old or crusty...

WaterWayne:
Have you considered advertising the fact that you're a diver? :D

I've thought about it a time or two, but I didn't want to appear too ostentatious about it... :D

Back
Top Bottom