Diving next weekend Aprill 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing:
So, those of you that will be there sunday, how would I go about locating you?

ZK, if I make it out Sunday which I am going to try,,,,it will be close to say 12noon or so...I drive a dark gray 2003 Ford Focus station wagon.

ZzzKing, I am hoping to be out to CSSP on Sunday myself. If I make it I will be in a White Chevy Avalance. This will be a first time for me to be able to join a group from the board out there. Hope to make it!

ZzzKing:
So, those of you that will be there sunday, how would I go about locating you?

Do you remember the Bar Scene in Star Wars ????

It'll kinda look like that where the Swampers are :14:

Roll call so far I think I have everyone. Anyone else I might have missed or that wants to join?

LukieDukie
ScubaTexan
Khacken
WaterWayne
Debraw
TruckDiver
Timeliner
Firefyter???
Foo???

Gear is packed and sitting in the garage. See y'all as early as I can get out there. :05:

Unless something drastic happens (like the unlikely chance to make $1000 at the last minute), I'll be there.....looking forward to seeing everybody again....

Debraw:
Gear is packed and sitting in the garage. See y'all as early as I can get out there. :05:

Is Troy coming, too?

Firefyter:
.....looking forward to seeing everybody again....

Looking forward to seeing you, too, Tom. Is Peyton coming, too? We gotta lotta catchin' up to do!

ScubaTexan:
Looking forward to seeing you, too, Tom. Is Peyton coming, too? We gotta lotta catchin' up to do!

Nope, she's a WWW, so she's gonna wait a while before she starts coming out. That's alright though, I'll manage somehow to have fun....LOL...

ScubaTexan:
Is Troy coming, too?

Nope I am all alone on this one. He wants to work the shop tomorrow. Haven't you met his new best friend yet? Nuvair? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom