Diving next weekend Aprill 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw:
Nope I am all alone on this one. He wants to work the shop tomorrow. Haven't you met his new best friend yet? Nuvair? :wink:

Yeah, I'm afraid you're going to have to share him with Nuvair... :winky:

IslandFrog:
ZzzKing, I am hoping to be out to CSSP on Sunday myself. If I make it I will be in a White Chevy Avalance. This will be a first time for me to be able to join a group from the board out there. Hope to make it!

I'll be there around 10am or so. I drive a silver Honda CRV and to date haven't been confused with a single character from Star Wars.

ZzzKing:
and to date haven't been confused with a single character from Star Wars.

Not sure if this guy's gonna fit in or not...:wink: Possibly too attractive! Yall have fun tomorrow, wish I could go both days!

I'm on my way, loaded up and leaving.

Should be there a little late. Steve wants me to make an appearance at TSP, then on to CSSP. Hope you guys are still there when I get there.

Hey! I had a great time today! Thanks again and I look forward to diving with you guys in the coming weeks!

I drive a red 350Z and I will try to get there by 10 am sunday, but work might make me late...

Here is the link to the pictures:

TSD CSSP Outing April 22, 2006

I had a great day!!! The water was great, the conversation was fun, diving was cool, and the sun was hot. I am glad everyone came out today, it was fun!

Debra thanks for sharing the pictures...looks like everyone had a good time, nice seeing the Swampers together!! And CONGRATS to Ken for his 100th. dive--way to go Ken!!!

Thank you, thank you! It was a blast! Number 100 was fabulous, even if we didn't get to see the turtles. Thanks so much, everyone, for taking part in it. That means a great deal to me. :)

texdiveguy:
CONGRATS to Ken for his 100th. dive--way to go Ken!!!
I second that motion, even though we havent met yet. Congratulations!

I made my 49th & 50th dives today at Stillhouse. Hopefully get a couple more in tomorrow morning. Wish I could have joined you guys up north, but I got two dives in and made it home by 1130am.

Vis was quite variable, between 5-20'. Thermocline around 30' very nice below that. 71f on the surface and 68 at 25'. I didnt check it any lower, but you could definitely feel the difference.

Alan, I found that ledge today. It was pretty nice. Didnt spend much time down there though, it was at the end of the second dive. Maybe tomorrow I can find out more.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom