Diving next weekend Aprill 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Willie, and congratulations to you, as well! Maybe we'll get to dive together sometime this summer.

wet-willie:
Alan, I found that ledge today. It was pretty nice. Didnt spend much time down there though, it was at the end of the second dive. Maybe tomorrow I can find out more.

Willie

Willie,,, that is great about the ledge!!! My middle son Mark whom is 23 is schd. for open heart surg. on May 3rd. (complex and long heart valve replacement surg.),,,so I will be spending most of my waking hours between the hospital and home/bed from 5/3 forward,,,,I look forward to diving again with you after getting him home for his post op recovery. Glad you are enjoying the diving.

Debraw:
Here is the link to the pictures:

TSD CSSP Outing April 22, 2006

I had a great day!!! The water was great, the conversation was fun, diving was cool, and the sun was hot. I am glad everyone came out today, it was fun!

Debraw thanks for the pics they look great, a couple of additions the two question marks the first one is Waterwayne. The second one is Texass.

Thank you all for coming out today actually yesturday for some fun, Ken Congrats on the BIG 100. I do hope to see everyone soon.

If any of you are heading to dive anywhere please PM me so I can figure out if I can go or not.

Well, we had a great day out there again today. Met ZZZKing and his buddy Paula. We had a great time diving the wall. We also found a hoop to practice our buoyancy and I had a blast trying that thing out. After a few goes at it we really started to get the hang of it.

I also had a super time on Sat., it was great seeing my old friends (well, some of them aren't that old) and making new friends. Khacken fit in just great and I really like his yellow mask, he's easy to distinguish in low vis. I can tell he's hooked on diving already. I really enjoyed meeting WaterWayne also- he's an interesting guy with a fun sense of humor.

Congrats again to ScubaTexan on his 100th dive! Yall gotta promise to make it to mine, sometime later in the summer, probably.

Debra, I still want you to stamp my logbook with your way-cool new stamp. I'm so glad you got out for some recreational diving, you looked very relaxed and happy to be there. I was soooo happy to see Des, he shows up at just the right time, usually- I didn't even have to bribe him with snacks this time. I hope Truckdriver's tooth is feeling better, he got a tooth squeeze that caused him quite a bit of pain on his 3rd or 4th dive of the day.

Lukie also had an injury- broke his toe on his tank boot while gathering his gear at the end of the day. He acted like a big boy about it, but I bet he cried when he got in the car... it's always great to see my old buddies (well they're younger than me, but still getting kinda old...) Timeliner and Firefyter. And Twinkelz!! I'm so glad you came, dinner was really nice. I loved getting to know you better.

The diving? It was great, albeit low vis. It was still so nice to be back at CSSP and weightless. Saw lots of turtles, and ended up in two different clouds of tiny hatchlings- that was a real treat. I thought they were waterbugs at first, they were so tiny and cute. Will be back out there in a couple of weeks, can't wait.

The diving was terrific, and it was great to see everyone again! I'm looking forward to this summer and lots of bottom time. :) Debra - thanks for the pictures! They're terrific. Khacken - you did fit right in and are doing really great out there; keep it up.

Texdiveguy - keep in touch and let us know how things go with you son. We'll all be thinking about you and yours, saying prayers and asking for blessings in our own special ways that your son has a successful surgery and is home recovering quickly.

I should be back out at CSSP the next two Saturdays in a row. Supposed to be a cold front moving in on Thursday so doubt that it will be quite as nice; but looking forward to finishing up rescue - maybe. I'll be with Scuba Steve's group so if you're out there stop in and say hello.

Teri - dinner was great, the swirrels were great, and the company was great - let's do that again sometime. :)

Twinklez:
Teri - dinner was great, the swirrels were great, and the company was great - let's do that again sometime. :)

Those squirrels can be especially good when prepared with a nice Marsala wine sauce and served with a Chianti classico... :D

I enjoyed meeting and diving with you Kevin. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

Twinklez:
Texdiveguy - keep in touch and let us know how things go with you son. We'll all be thinking about you and yours, saying prayers and asking for blessings in our own special ways that your son has a successful surgery and is home recovering quickly.

:)

Thank you Tina for your kind works, prayers and thoughts for Mark,,,,we are all positive and looking forward to getting him well and very active again. :) Alan

Thanks guys!

Oh, and I talked to Kevin on Sunday. He mentioned that his tooth feels much better and that the doctor said it was a sinus squeeze.

TruckDriver is Tough... I reckon we'll see him really soon.
Actually ... I think he was probably just finning too fast and the torque just twisted him up. Teeth can't handle that kind of stress !

For real Now... The Dude Can Jet ! 'Like a Water Rocket :D
I can keep up with ' just about ' anybody and He'll push me when he decides to Haul *** .

"Peace the Old Fashioned Way TruckDiver !!! "

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom