Diving Naked - Stupid/Fun Topic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh to be young again.
I remember those days, or some flashbacks anyway.

I am tempted to commando for my 500th dive.

Picture a 70 year old wrinkly skinned woman (not overweight) in a Brazilian Bikini. Now remember what gravity does to large breast. Now add a very choppy trip from Barracuda hotel to around the cruise ships at international pier. Not once but twice some things went up and down without the top half of the bikini. After the 2nd time she said we've seen them twice so what the h-ll and just removed the top. Not a pretty sight since there was no tan lines and the sun over the years has done its job creating an abundance of wrinkles.
Gearing up, the g-string bottoms came off and she traversed the boat to get her dive skin. ( Protection against Jelly.)

I remember those days, or some flashbacks anyway.

I am tempted to commando for my 500th dive.

Ok, folks you heard it here first! Because @DandyDon is just tempted to go commando on his 500th, I will DEFINITELY commit to going commando on my 2500th dive. Just think about it: An over 75+ year old who is overweight and somewhat wrinkly diving commando. I bet I'll be diving alone! :rofl3: Talk about clearing the pond. I'm 70 now with 1260 so it will take me AT LEAST 5 years to do another 1240. :D

Picture a 70 year old wrinkly skinned woman (not overweight) in a Brazilian Bikini. Now remember what gravity does to large breast. Now add a very choppy trip from Barracuda hotel to around the cruise ships at international pier. Not once but twice some things went up and down without the top half of the bikini. After the 2nd time she said we've seen them twice so what the h-ll and just removed the top. Not a pretty sight since there was no tan lines and the sun over the years has done its job creating an abundance of wrinkles.
Gearing up, the g-string bottoms came off and she traversed the boat to get her dive skin. ( Protection against Jelly.)

I'll bet that's something you just can't unsee. I am having problems with it and I didn't even see it. You should be a writer. Your narrative was excellent!

Cheers -

:bigpalm:

I do have a picture of a 30 something female nude diver but I don't think I can post it here per rules
You could pm your email to us then we can do it via email.

I'm surprised at the comments.

I don't care what other people wear in the water or on the boat. I've seen it all over the years, male, female, somewhere in between. I'm not going to judge people because they're too old or too fat or too whatever or because they don't appeal to my preferences. I'm not going to stare or lust after them if they're pulchritudinous.

I wear a speedo under my wetsuit or rasher because it's more comfortable than bulky suits that bunch up. If I'm diving without a wetsuit then I just wear a speedo. I don't look great in it but I don't care what you or anyone else thinks because I'm just there to dive and be comfortable. If I were on a boat where diving naked was accepted and conditions were right I'd do it, but it's not something I seek out.

The 100th dive thing is a gimmick and mostly popular among young people. Not my thing.

Friends don't let friends wear Speedos.
I bought a couple of pair in the 1980s when I was a hard working farmer and had the body for them. I've worn them under swim suits, dive skins, and wet suits in recent decades, and changed from dive/swim wear to shorts keeping them on - exposed to air for a few seconds at a time. I noticed that one of them has a hole on the side so I guess I'll retire it and watch the other one closely.

Back
Top Bottom