Diving Naked - Stupid/Fun Topic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude, the shape of one's physique has nothing to do with why friends don't let friends wear Speedos.

Friends don't let friends wear Speedos.

You've got to be quite careful washing them as the lettering can peal off. speedo with the S missing is not a good look on the beach :eek:

Dude, the shape of one's physique has nothing to do with why friends don't let friends wear Speedos.
Well, Speedo company makes a lot of various suits. We may not be discussing the same model. Mine were Nikes actually, and cover as much as underwear briefs.

Send me the pictures and I will post on the board that the pictures are verified as existing. As is standard you must identify which one you are in all group photos.

You sure about that? While I'm pretty certain that the majority of folks wouldn't object much to the sight of a toned 20-something in minimal attire - at least not in private - I wouldn't expect the same acceptance of the sight of an average upper-middle-aged couch potato like me in similar clothing.

Which is why I'm careful about being seen even in Speedo jammers or cycling shorts unless it's strictly - strictly! - necessary. Even if jammers are the best thing to wear under a wetsuit, and cycling shorts are the best thing to wear if you're bicycling.

I change from my shorts to dive skin while sitting on a bench on Melgar, so the brief suit covers me ok. I do it as quickly and discreetly as possible. Don't want to cause a wreck.

I'm nice enough to my boatmates to not doing on the boat while bouncing around the pod barges.

I developed my position based upon unintential observation of a honeymooner in Cuba, many moons ago. He had the physique for it, cough, but it was still too much information.

I can Confirm Lou's photo would be banned on this board.

Well this got a bit off topic ..... But back to the op....my 100th dive was a few moons ago :) about 1980 and I was using a state of the art horse collar BC with a crotch strap and there was no way I was diving naked!

Maybe on my 500th. But only if it is in the summer here. In winter, the shrinkage would be terrible due to the wind-chill factor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom