Diving Naked - Stupid/Fun Topic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can think of many things I'd like to do naked, but diving isn't one of them. Skydiving, maybe... :D

I was diving dry in cold water for my 100th Not sure yet but my 250th should come and go on the next trip.

I'm sure that made for an interesting logbook entry. Bonus points if you were diving dry!
It was in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Warm water. One of the two parties involved didn't anchor their 3mm vest which floated to the surface and was retrieved by the gang on the boat. This caused a bit of embarrassment. I didn't use a wetsuit. Great fun!

Cheers -

If I average the water temperature during all my logged dives, I seriously doubt it'll be in the double digits (C). So, no. No way in heck.

You're a gal. You think you have problems? For us guys, the embarrassment is way too much. Even before we start considering the discomfort.

"I was in the pool! I was in the pool!" Constanza

Not since Coca Cola marketing decided to change it's original recipe have I seen a worse idea! I don't care if you are built like The Rock; giant stride or backroll entry is going to be way too much bad naked for some poor soul to witness. Try something classy like a nice dinner out, champagne or fine wine.

Seeing a stride might have been OK but being on the looking on side of backroll entry . . .shudder

100 was in 40 degree water... 200 was with my daughter on her 17th birthday....

NOPE!

Back in the early 90s I saw a group of about 8 divers all with only BCs. I can tell you, men should not do it.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom