Divers Day Out at Lake Murray--1/29/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so is anyone else heading there friday or is everyone driving that day

Nerissa:
so is anyone else heading there friday or is everyone driving that day

Sat. for me.

I won't be able to go for Diver's Day Out tomorrow. We have a much lower turn out than expected and the weather is just going to be to bad. I have to keep the shop running. Troy has four service jobs to make and I have to be available to run the shop for the college kids that are starting their scuba classes this week. I encourage the Texas Swamp Divers to go anyway. I encourage you to support your local dive shop.

I'll be driving up there Saturday morning. I usually arrive places way too early. I'm thinking probably by 11:00am I'll be there.
I'll be in a Black 2dr. Ford Explorer.

Right now TexDive guy, myself have cancelled. I still have not talked to Scubatexan ( Ken) . I don't know he will still go or not.

Timeliner:
I'll be driving up there Saturday morning. I usually arrive places way too early. I'm thinking probably by 11:00am I'll be there.
I'll be in a Black 2dr. Ford Explorer.

Frank,,, I had told Debra a few days ago that I was going only as her shore support/safety diver person cause of my throat infection and minor chest cold,,,was not going to be able to dive as I had wanted except for emerg.. I still want to meet with you when I am feeling 100% to do a dive at Murrey for sure. Be careful if you do dive tomm.,,,,but I know you would! Alan

PS-- I understand Debra 'calling' the dive for her stated reasons,,,,and knowing her, she will get another Divers Day Out dive planned in the near future.

I'm out. When the weather (and the water) gets much warmer, I'd like to go to Lake Murray. Right now is not a good time. This is a good call, IMO.

Lets chime all in...

Who is still going to go tomorrow ??

I'm up for it

I think i will stay home i dont feel like driving through the snow tonight anyway . Maybe next time

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom