Divers Day Out at Lake Murray--1/29/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that would be great. i just have to make sure im not working or on call that weekend before i call. thanks

farfromwater:
Dang, I'd love to try Murry as well, but a little cold for this warm water wimp, plus I'll be out of town. Any plans for trying this again in the spring?!

Hey Timeliner, how's Paris? Lived there a few years ago, still miss it. Tell Doug at Cafe Java "hi" for me.

Jeff

Hey Jeff....
Paris is good.
It's right in the middle of everything but still a darned long way from anywhere!
It's like some sort of a secret Paradise ........ :wink:

Timeliner:
Paris is good. It's like some sort of a secret Paradise ........ :wink:
I agree! The only think it lacked when I was there was a real home supply store, and viola! they built that home depot right after I moved away.

I'll bet you taught John Scharfe the watch trade a few years ago?! Was in the car club with him.

There's a bunch of good people in Paris, it's a nice place to live.

Sorry for the thread hijack!

Jeff

farfromwater:
I agree! The only think it lacked when I was there was a real home supply store, and viola! they built that home depot right after I moved away.

I'll bet you taught John Scharfe the watch trade a few years ago?! Was in the car club with him.

There's a bunch of good people in Paris, it's a nice place to live.

Sorry for the thread hijack!

Jeff

Yep... I enjoyed having John in my class. He's a good guy !

There's one in every crowd....... hey if you both bring steel 120's with Nitrox then yes you can participate for the gift certifcates. Your going to need them when you go fill back up! :diver:

Debra,
We won't be able to make this one, my daughter told me today that she and her family are coming in to see us that weekend. It's a few days after my youngest daughter's birthday, and she wants to come in to see her sister for her birthday. Anyway, we will definately see you at the shindig on 2/5. Keep up the good work and I know I'll make one of your dives soon.
Foo

Dry suit still getting "altered" so it looks like I'm out for this one... maybe next time!

Sorry to hear y'all can't make it. We are hoping for good weather! I posted a thread on our outing to the people in Oklahoma at the suggestion of TexDiveguy. Haven't heard much yet but we do have at least one from Oklahoma going to join us! :dazzler1:

Just wondering if anyone knows about hotels for that area for Friday night. Really looking forward to this trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom