Divers and Motorbike riders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lets see:

Honda NSR50 (Mini Motorcycle Racing)
Honda RC51 (Not so mini Motorcycle Racing)

Just sold my Honda 1000RR which was my only street legal bike. Haven't decided what I want to replace it with but it will probably be a Honda :)

dandrian, let me take a wild guess

you like Hondas?

:wink:

Mambo Dave:
Sold the last one after moving to SE Florida. The roads are straight, the scenery is nil, and the drivers will kill ya.

WIth the gas prices the way they are, a bike sounds nice, but I drive a full sized pick-up for a reason, and I'm willing to bet I'd severely regret being in or on anything smaller at some intersection. SE Florida might as well be the final scenes of Mad Max: The Road Warrior. The constant highway fatalities are reported with nary a blink of the eye.

Ditto in Phoenix. And it's hot. When its 115 it's just like being in an oven. Scenery is limited (how many times can you see Sedona and the Grand Canyon?) but thankfully I've found some new scenery in diving! :14:

I`m on my 3rd Harley, started with a 79 Super glide, went to a 80 fxwg, and now have a 99 fxstc ( soft tail custom)....kinda hard to carry my scuba gear on though..lol...guess that`s why I have a wrangler, just for dive trips to those out of the way places....see ya` under

I ride a Suzuki DRZ400S here in Seattle. The attached photo is of my in Northern Laos riding an enduro into the mountains. It was a Kawasaki 250 I think.

Love my Bike!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom