Divers and Motorbike riders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
When I finally get around to start training for my pilots license...

Z...

flying trumps all IMO, for sheer delight, although this is the wrong place to say such things. but it's just so ungodly expensive, it makes diving seem like doing crosswords (as far as hobby costs go).

Have had:
1980 Yamaha MX 100
DR200
1973 Honda CL 200
Honda Rebel 250 (didn't really ride this more than a few times - too small)
1993 Kawasaki ZX 750

Sold the last one after moving to SE Florida. The roads are straight, the scenery is nil, and the drivers will kill ya.

WIth the gas prices the way they are, a bike sounds nice, but I drive a full sized pick-up for a reason, and I'm willing to bet I'd severely regret being in or on anything smaller at some intersection. SE Florida might as well be the final scenes of Mad Max: The Road Warrior. The constant highway fatalities are reported with nary a blink of the eye.

I have an older Suzuki Intruder. It was my beginner bike and will probably buy something new next year after the vehicles are paid off. Just not sure what yet.

But, I can't load my gear on my bike mainly because of the tank. Well, we might use the bike trailer or rent the tank on site though.... N~~~~~O.... I don't like it..

The bike is a bike, not an an autotricycle....... :wink:

1949 Harley Pan Head. Bike was originally sold to the Angeles City PD (PI) in 1948.

1979 Triumph Bonneville (bought it new)
1972 OSSA Pioneer
2002 Yamaha TTR125 (for the kids)
2006 Yamaha XT-225 (cheap commuter and dirt playbike)

Ive got my 90 NSR250 brought back from Japan and i just bought an 06 GSXR750 that will be my race bike for CCS and WERA this year . If the budget allows i will pick up a Harley Sportster really soon.

Back
Top Bottom