Divers and Motorbike riders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We both ride.... her a Suzuki SV650 and me a Honda Interceptor

Currently on Motorcycle #6 after 25 years of riding: 2001 Yamaha Midnight Star.
Been shopping lately for #7: HD Road King Classic.

I've rode most of my life, dirt and street. Right now I don't have a bike at all and I'm condemed to drive the cage. I'd like to change that with a new Ducati S2 though! :D

I rode a Buell Blast which is currently F/S (see profile pic) - Hubby rides a Honda 919 and has a 2004 ZZR 600 F/S

500 Interceptor, GSXR 750, Honda F2, and my favorite was a FZR 400 with Ninja 600 pistons in it to give it 460cc's and it dynoed at 76 hp. 9 years of racing and no broken bones. I stopped racing when wife had children. Responsibility sucks.

02 Honda VFR 800 VTEC here.
Used to ride a Suzuki SV650 S but it was lifted from outside my flat:(

I currentlty ride a 2006 YZF R6 and on Sundays I take out the 916 Duke, my baby.

I've been riding for about 23 years and probably thrown my leg accross most makes of bikes from 125cc MX two strokes to owning a Fat Boy when I lived in Nor.Cal.

2002 suzuki GSXR 600 sold this one just 2 months ago
1997 honda Z-50 mini stunter
2004 honda CRF-50 mini stunter

ps. i got a black and yellow joe rocket leather jacket for sale. if interested pm me.

Currently: 2002 BMW R1100S

It gets about 35 mpg with some sporty riding, still a lot better than my 12 mpg Durango.

bmw.jpg

2003 Anniversary Superglide H-D/Mine
1996 H-D Ultra classic Bagger/Best friend/dive buddy/husband
When not in the water, feeling the wind in your face is next to perfect.

Back
Top Bottom