Divers and Motorbike riders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The first bike I rode about 40 years ago was a HD 350. My uncle had an Electraglide. My other uncle had a Vincent Blackhawk, that he's still kicking himself in the butt about getting rid of....

Second bike was a Honda Hawk 400, current bike is a 83 Goldwing Aspencade with 120K on it. Haven't decided on my next bike. Cruiser or touring again....maybe an Ultraglide Classic...

Actually, I should have asked people to post pics (if they have them) in the first post... But anyone who wants to post pics... :)

Z...

I've had 25+ bikes over the last 33 years, currently in the garage:

- 2005 Suzuki DL650 VStrom (very fun bike).
- 2004 Moto Guzzi Breva (Italian bikes are like crack!).

wheelietaco:
2002 suzuki GSXR 600 sold this one just 2 months ago
1997 honda Z-50 mini stunter
2004 honda CRF-50 mini stunter

ps. i got a black and yellow joe rocket leather jacket for sale. if interested pm me.
hitting a 12 0-clock
zvdesi.jpg

I miss this bike
zvdi4k.jpg

here is a video link of my 2004 crf 50 http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=565612784&n=2

I use to ride a FJ1200 but totaled it on Feb 26, 1994. Broke my back (T7) and 6 ribs, but didn't get a scratch thanks to my leathers. I promised my wife I wouldn't get another bike until our daughter graduated. She graduates on May 24th. I have a trip planned to the bike shop on May 25th.

RocketMan:
I use to ride a FJ1200 but totaled it on Feb 26, 1994. Broke my back (T7) and 6 ribs, but didn't get a scratch thanks to my leathers. I promised my wife I wouldn't get another bike until our daughter graduated. She graduates on May 24th. I have a trip planned to the bike shop on May 25th.

sorry to hear that. I take it you made a good recovery if your getting a new one. what kind you gonna get. congrats on the new ride when you get it. Ride safe and dive safe.

RocketMan:
Broke my back (T7) and 6 ribs, but didn't get a scratch thanks to my leathers.

yeah... i wiped out and broke the L1 vertebrae and my right shoulder. didn't
have a scratch on me, though.

Back
Top Bottom