Divers and Motorbike riders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2001 GSX-R 1000
2002 Bandit 600
2003 RM 85L
Yes, I like Suzuki. :)

IG-Dive

Atvs
honda 250EX
Yamaha Wolverine 350

i be a rider!

crashed my first bike, an Alpha Sport (Hyasung) 250cc

now i have a nice Triumph Bonneville, 799cc

love to ride

Just last week I was on my bike
I run into a friend named Mike
Run into my friend named Mike
Mike no longer has a bike. He cries

Wow, quite a few people. awesome stuff, I like the variety of machines :)

Z...

mmm... I used to ride a CBR500 full fairing... I'm considering getting a bike again.

Who knows, maybe I'll get another "old people" bike like CBR1000 or VFR800 or even ZX12.

Why "old people"? I like sane bikes with plenty of horses, don't really like a kick in my butt when I cross the 8000 rpm, but do like the noise they make at that rpm... :D

Another sane option in the R6 or CBR600, the 900 is too strong for Florida in my opinion (too much rain).

Anything that will fit the Dunlop 207/208 is a good option.. then again I'm out of the motorcycle business for a long time so I don't know if a better tire came out after the 208.

Any motorcycle that's built to be on a lean without too many rear wheel slides is a good bike.

Anyway, what's wrong with a nice STI? oh... the agony of choice, should I get a sport car or a motorcycle.. :D

1987 BMW K100LT. It's for sale. Anyone interested?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom