Divers and Motorbike riders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As the user name probably gives away, I ride the only motorcycle that I know is made....Harley Davidson currently have a 05 FLHTCI Electraglide Classic. Have had in the past 92 FXDL Dyna Lowrider, 88 883 Sportster, and before I really knew any better I rode a 86 Honda Nitehawk, LOL All great rides, cool to see so many riders who also enjoy diving as well. :D

Good to see such a wide cross section of different makes and styles of bike too :)

I'd love to have one of everything...

Z...

My current ride is a HD Springer Softail Custom. Lots of chrome and loads of torque. It always turns heads, young or old.

It is a great stress relief and a lot cheaper than therapy.

Good Riding and Diving!

Dave

I use to own a 25cc moped all pimped out with crome tank. I got that baby up to 27 mph once. Now I am stuck with a '99 lemond tourmalet. (Although I did get that baby up to over 30 mph in the city on a hill. Why do they always put stop lights and intersections at the bottom of hills?)

1997 Harley Dyna Wide Glide - That's my screen name too - 97fxdwg

'02 GL1800. Ridden 30,000 miles in the two years I've had it.

Scubabike.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom