Diver Count and EAN Orders for Wreck Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

holy moly, came back from kakaako, it's bad out there...no diving for a while :11doh:

lol...poor Peter, I have this vision of this good natured guy getting dragged around and coralled into doing hell dives.

Well...we shall see about the wind. It's nuts right now.

BB cue the night before, our house (30th, Tuesday) All welcome...steaks baked potatoes I am making. Please bring a side (except the travelers) and your beverage of choice. (I have some beer and wine)

688 Kaulana Place...map quest it. Last name at gate "Landa/Beal". 373-7194 house.
(near Kahala/ aina haina). Pool in front on street, 688 on the mailbox. Park on the street anywhere in front of the house, driveway kind of steep.

Time please?.....And call me, I have something important to talk to you about and your number is in my soggy cell phone.

6 ? but anybody can come at any time. For example, if Becky wants to come from work...come on over! Onfloat is probably playing the traffic game, so we could eat around 7:30. Loosey goosey.

Too bad about the weather guys...

yea..it sucks.

wanted to impress TSandM, with a gloriful wreck dive. :wink:

Diver Dennis:
Too bad about the weather guys...
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.....JB
Thats Jimmy Buffet not , never mind

Ill be there at noon, have the beer cold:D

catherine96821:
6 ? but anybody can come at any time. For example, if Becky wants to come from work...come on over! Onfloat is probably playing the traffic game, so we could eat around 7:30. Loosey goosey.

Hopefully, I will be a little before that.

I was wondering about the wind. Really honking this AM and the ocean looked nasty by 9:30 today here, in Kona :blinking: . As I’m flying over for ‘that dive’ only, I’ll put in a vote to hopefully find somewhere to dive – the 31st but have absolutely no clue about options, I’ll ‘T word’ you guys either way what to do.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom