Diver Count and EAN Orders for Wreck Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ALERT!

Catherine just called me and told me to post this because her power is out. Due to high winds the boat captain has cancelled the dive.

Stay tuned for further reports...

really!? :confused:

darn :new_puppy

i guess i'll just shore dive sharks' cove today.. :sly:

who's with me?! :scubadive

I can't believe this. We do a week long dive vacation and get a grand total of THREE dives?

Maybe the hotel will let me float around in their pool for a while . . .

VBlueV:
really!? :confused:

darn :new_puppy

i guess i'll just shore dive sharks' cove today.. :sly:

who's with me?! :scubadive

I'll give it a shot:D I just love Hawaii in the winter.....

TSandM:
I can't believe this. We do a week long dive vacation and get a grand total of THREE dives?

Maybe the hotel will let me float around in their pool for a while . . .

Sounds like my Keys vacation last April ... OK, I actually got 6 dives so now I don't feel so bad :wink:

Doesn't look good near term for you. There's some pretty deep lows stacked up in the N. Pacific right now ... looks like they're tracking straight for the Islands. Hey, maybe you could go check out the tow-in crew at Jaws this weekend :huh:

mrjimboalaska:
By the way, this sucks........now I have to do taxes instead....

I can't even do that ... still waiting for W-2's ... not that I mind putting taxes off a bit :wink:

guess it's a housecleaning day ... good news is that with the high wind I can hang a load of clothes out to dry and they are bone dry before the next rainfall 15 minutes later :D

Peter & Lynne - real bummer this trip, I hope the hotel lets you jump in for awhile so you can get some diving in while here.

At least there's next time ... see you then :)

I think Redrover is on her way...flying over.

Bummer.

OK,
Thanks to high winds, my taxes have been filed. Of course, it is easy to do when you are unemployed and married to a poor government employee........:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom