divedepo.com reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Minutes after my email asking them to cancel my order, they wrote back telling me that it will be shipped today.

Now, the order shows:
View attachment 822618

and further down they provide me a tracking number (although the parcel hasn't been picked up yet by their post office). Well...
I've had dealings with them before. I'd be very surprised if you don't get your items🙏🏻

Ok. After a long wait, I received the service kits today.

To sum up: I ordered (and paid) 6 service kits on December 21st 2023. Items were supposed to be in stock. After not receiving any update and few failed attempts from my side to contact them (one e-mail and one message through their "contact us" system - both of which remained unanswered), I asked them via e-mail to cancel my order on January 22nd 2024 (one month after my initial order) to which they replied immediately saying that they would post the parcel that day.

Parcel was posted on January 23rd and I received it February 1st.

My issue was not the delay (I was not in hurry) but the total lack of communications all this time.

I wouldn't call them a scam, but potential customers should be prepared for long delays without much communications.

All the best...

I can vouch for lucasdivestore.com. I ordered the Perdix 2 from them, and was delivered promptly.
I still have one order that's waiting on the availability of the Stahlsac Panama before it gets shipped. I know the other item, the Apeks 120m cave line, is set aside for me.
Stahlsac have apparently indicated the Panama is no longer available.
I received a refund for the bag immediately, and the Apeks reel was shipped that same day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom